Galactic Election In Multiplayer?

Discussion on how to play against other humans.
ChickenSoup
Galactic Election In Multiplayer?

Postby ChickenSoup » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:40 am

When playing in Multiplayer, I never have the galactic elections. Are they turned off in multiplayer? Also, when I went to destroy the Antareans, and won, it just came back and let me continue with my current game. Do win scenarios change in multiplayer? If they do, what are the ways to win? Only conquest?

Thanks for the help.

And thanks for the wonderful 1.4 patch to make multiplayer great!

Overlord2

Re: Galactic Election In Multiplayer?

Postby Overlord2 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:04 am

When playing in Multiplayer, I never have the galactic elections. Are they turned off in multiplayer? Also, when I went to destroy the Antareans, and won, it just came back and let me continue with my current game. Do win scenarios change in multiplayer? If they do, what are the ways to win? Only conquest?
Hmm. If it doesn't allow those victories, seems like no other choices are left except the conquest :P
Btw, odd to hear that it doesn't allow antaran killing victory :?

Time

Re: Galactic Election In Multiplayer?

Postby Time » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:32 am

Thanks for the help.

And thanks for the wonderful 1.4 patch to make multiplayer great!
I believe so.
I have not had the Elections occur in a multi-player game either. I have tried multi-player with AI oponents too, same results.

I usually leave Antarans out of multiplayer games, as they could unbalance the game if they attacked the same person several times, while the other person built up their infrastructure and fleets to finish them off.
MOO1 Fan, MOO2 Fan, MOO3 needed too many changes = hopeless, getting older waiting for a MOO4 (still).

Return to “Strategy & Tactics”