FUN X-WAYS -=REPORTS=-

How-to and support discussion for game play over internet.
Brent15
February 5, 2006 3-Way Cabman and Alex|D

Postby Brent15 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:53 pm

Same game as the previous two posts,

I started with a nice home system, which included a 20 pop poor swamp and some smaller poor planets. My sector was good as well, I had a nice 12 pop average Tundra with a 9 pop Arid rich as my second system. Early within my range there was a 15 pop Gaia with a small Radiated world, a 5 pop UR terran with a smaller planet, and a monster with an UR NG.

While all this was great, Cabman by far had the best sector. Lots of terrans, and some good rich and UR planets all with high pop ~20. Alex's sector was terrible, your imagination would suffice :( . I had contact with Alex ~t65 or 70. We had some small FF battles and I eliminated his outpost. We lost contact. About the same time, Alex and Cabman started fighting. I took advantage of the time to tech-up and expand, finally taking advantage of some of the good systems around me after aquiring supercomputer. Shortly after I aquired Zortium, Alex gave in. Cabman reached me about two turns thereafter (antimatter drive). Even though I had been building BBs since aquiring Zortium, I only had time for two before his strike on my UR 25 pop :cry: . I knew that I would need more ships to be effective with missiles, but I was surprised that I didn't even hurt one of Cabman's six titanium BBs :o .

Anyhow, I felt like a real newbie not even worth fighting. :oops: . But Cabman and Alex are more than worthy opponents :wink: . Thanks for the game guys!

Cabman

Postby Cabman » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:57 am

While all this was great, Cabman by far had the best sector. Lots of terrans
yea i had cool sector...but part of those terrans were teraformed...i found Chug :D Lucky me :)

Brent15

Postby Brent15 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:20 pm

Oh, I didn't realize this. You deserve more credit then. :wink:

ALEX|D

Postby ALEX|D » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:06 pm

==============
ALEX & CAB both demolith arti rep -popgrow.
Jano: demo aqua prod1 lrhw so+20 | -sd -gc
Futurist: dic aquasub wl prod1 | -sd -gc
==============
orion2v140.exe /nobh /nosplint /planets=4 /skipintro /noreport /minstart /noorion

bans: tol, omni, tele, uni
==============

I wasn´t attacked all the time. I met Jano on t60 and we agreed to have peace. Some earlyer Cab was involved in some battles. As I met cab I was ahead in tech and pop ... he catched up to my pop some later ... then I attacked him with antimatterdrive and emg mercs protected by pulsons. He missclicked to abombs instead of antidrive so I could invade his empire ... ! Jano and Futurist were far back in tech ... we calld the game on t138 after a crash.

GG

Cabman

Postby Cabman » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:49 am

Comment to above. I took monster before t 30 for my 1 st c ship. (Rich large terran). I had a wh strigh to Jano's territory. When we met Jano started to build fleet and attacked my scout. Tho i had to aquire some war techs ( merc. missle, ion drive and c3 which slowed me down. I guess Alex went stright for Androids, and took two monsters (one huge urich hg). After researching androids i caught him in pop graph but was behind tech( and that damn misclick :( ). Having two enemy fleets at different borders had no chance to defend.

ALEX|D

Postby ALEX|D » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:20 am

ALEX: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -popgrowth
CAB: Uniaqua prod1 lrhw so+20 | -spy
ZEEDLINGS: Uniaqua prod2 rhw | -spy
FUTURIST: Demolith arti | -popgrowth
==========================
bans: tol, omni, warlord
/nobh /nosplint /planets=4 /skipintro /noreport /minstart /noorion

My HW was good 2 avrg + 1 huge tundra poor. I found a WH 4parsec from my HW ... on the other side cabs scout. After a OP I setteld a singleton desert rich HG gem. After scouting I saw a huge urich turnda behind an amoeba. I made contact to cab and we deald to NAP t100 10tw. Cab took 3 Monsters and eat Futurist + gaining robos and supers. I was teching supers ... robos and build 5 BB with nukes and tit armor and went for Zs corner. I could suprise him and invade 4 planets .. I stole no techs -.- ... some turns later his 2 tri Hvy laser Titans destroyd my fleet ... in meantime cab was growing well ... the game was calld then.

GG

Cabman

Postby Cabman » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:28 am

Comment to above:...All i can say is that i took 7 monsters in this game (!!!!) 4 larg/huge uriches and 3 riches :D. Later i only watched the graphs...

ALEX|D

Postby ALEX|D » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:44 am

ALEX: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -sd -gc
FUTURIST: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -sd -gc
BRENT: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -sd -gc
JANO: Uniaqua prod1 lhw sp+50 | -sd -gc (Jano dropd out at ~t50 and Budee took his seat)
==============================
orion2v140.exe /nobh /nosplint /planets=4 /skipintro /noreport /minstart /noorion /nowh
BANS: TOL OMNI
==============================
My HW was avrg and my 1st system also avrg. I had a URICH ng GAIA splinter 4parsec from home. After further scouting I found 3 Wet systems so I decided to tech up to supers and robos. Later I had contact to futurist, my graphs were much higher but he attacked with a posi laser fleet, but I had already a zort BB with WD up ... I could invade him. Later Brent went up to attack me, I saved some BBs on the urich ng. As our fleets met I had cI zort and emg mercs up to his zorted fusion/laser fleet. I could win that battle and we calld the game.
FUTURIST got only crap around him his sector was just crap, no wets no monsters nothing. Jano got poor stuff and as budee took his seat the AI already made a turn for him so he was doomd too, I guess. Brent found nice Wets but got no monster to take. So I was the only one with a superb monster sys at my site ... I really had the best corner, this game.

GG

ALEX|D

Postby ALEX|D » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:14 pm

Zeedlings: DIC lahw sub | -sd -gc
JB: Uniaqua prod1 rhw so+50 | -sd -gc
Alex: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -sd -gc
FUTURIST: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -sd -gc
Space Wolf: Demoaqua sci1 rahw | -sd -gc

=================
orion2v140.exe /nobh /nosplint /planets=4 /skipintro /noreport /minstart /noorion

BAN: TOL, OMNI, WARL, TELE
=================

JB attacked Zeed on ~t60. Z hold his empire up to ~t100. JB took Z but he had losses too. I got a superb start (1st sys ocean gem, large terran +3 others, a terran urich ng dragon near) and was uninterrupted all the time. Fut found a bad corner. SpaceWolf found a poor corner too and was behind with his race. Later on we calld the game ... !

ALEX|D

Postby ALEX|D » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:34 pm

Sky: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -sd -gc
JB: Uniaqua prod1 rhw WarLord | -sd -gc
Alex: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -pop
Larsman: Uniaqua prod1 lrahw | -sd -gc

=================

BAN: TOL, OMNI
=================

Early war between JB and Sky ... Sky forced JB to leave the game after some fights. Sky invaded JB. I got a good HW and a playable 1st system the other stuff around 6parsec was crap. My monser wasnt´t good also. As I met Sky on ~t85 he was ahead by all, expect tech. Sky invaded JB´s planets further. I teched up for zort.
Lars found good stuff and build a nice empire. As we started we knewd Sky had just 4 1/2 hours to play, we needed to stop on ~t96.
So the game was dead. I couldnt watch skys empire cos hes AI in my save, but it seems he got the best chances to win in the end.

ALEX|D

Postby ALEX|D » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:38 am

Fut: Unisub lahw WarLord | -sd -gc (iirc futs race)
Alex: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -pop
Cab: Uniaqua prod1 +20so lrhw | -spy
=================
BAN: TOL, OMNI
=================

Cab and Fut got bad starts while my was better. My and Cabs scout saw each other early .. we both went for wartechs. On ~t75 I attackd cab, but he had also a Laser BB up. He had ions and augs while I had just fusion drive. I went back and was lucky my BB didnt went immobile. I retreated and refittet ... Cab did same ... after a crash we calld the game to fut who was teching supers and robos.

Cabman

Postby Cabman » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:24 pm

Comment to above. I forgot to raise taxes, so right after the fight where Alex retreated with damaged bb my op and transport got scrapped (lol) so i couldn't op and chase Alex's BB. If i had killed it the way to His empire would had been opened :). Blind me. BTW If you op one side of wh and have fight on the other side, after retreating it takes one turn to get to the other side of wh... (good to know that)

ALEX|D

Postby ALEX|D » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:10 pm

BTW If you op one side of wh and have fight on the other side, after retreating it takes one turn to get to the other side of wh... (good to know that)
Otherwise the fleet wont use the WH ?

Never tested it ... !?!?

I was unsure .. in this game but it was only 1t ... puh !

siron

Postby siron » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:30 pm

Only when the other side of the wh is the "nearest" system of your empire.

ALEX|D

Postby ALEX|D » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:06 pm

jb: crea sub uni | -sd -gc
lars: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -sd -gc
alex: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -pop
pyro: Uniaqua prod2 so+20 | - spy
=================
ORANGE.exe /nobh /nowh /nosplint /planets=5 /skipintro /noreport /minstart /noorion

BAN: TOL, OMNI, WARL
=================

Lars got a good HW and start, my HW was a bit bad but the stuff round me well. Pyro and JB meet each other early and they had not soo well starts.
We playd up to t80. After a break and a crash we dont meet each other again. Game dead ... !
Lars had the biggest empire and was going to win that game, I think.

Return to “Internet games”