FUN X-WAYS -=REPORTS=-

How-to and support discussion for game play over internet.
ALEX|D

Postby ALEX|D » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:27 am

ALEX: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -popgrowth
STEM: Uniaqua res+2 lrhw | -sd -gc
DRUZ: Uniaquasub prod1 | -sd -gc
==========================
orion2v140.exe /skipintro /minstart /nowh /nobh /nosplint /noorion /planets=4 /noreport

BANS: Omni, Tol
==========================

I got a superb HW (gaia large ng and ocean med ng ...). After some scouting I saw a nice eel. 2 rich (1 was SPLINTER) ng wet, 1 Arid, 1 Barren. I went for poll proc and bpods and conquerd the eel. After that I techd for supers->robos->ion->zort->WD->EMG. After I took a crystal near stem I had contact to him. I lead on POP and tech a bit, but I didn´t relized he took res+2 instead of prod+2 and he took Daunt G System instead of rlabs. But for that facts he did very well. He got also more Fleet than me, but I had the advantage of EMG and WD so on 3rd Attamp I could invade him. I stole c3 and was short before teching WarpIn. Druz did well and had a Merc Emg Fleet up without WD ... we calld the game after I invaded stem ... !

GG

ALEX|D

Postby ALEX|D » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:51 am

FUT: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -sd -gc
CAB: Demolith lrhw | -sd -gc
BUDEE: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -sd -gc
===
orange.exe /nosplint /planets=5 /noreport /minstart /noorion /nomonster ... or something like that.

Bans: tol, omni ... iirc
===

My HW was ok, but my systems around not so well, so I went for wartechs. I had choosen fighters (thought it was with monsters ;D ). I attackd Fut, and invaded 3 of 4 systems. But in a battle my BB was killd with his 2 DDs and a CA. After that we fought a bit further but I couldnt eat him. I went out and AI tookover my Empire. Budee went for posi instead of supers. Cab techd "usual" path. Later the others conceded to cab, afaik.

ALEX|D

Postby ALEX|D » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:53 pm

LAZARUS: Uniaqua prod2 lhw so+20 | -sd -gc
SKY: Uniaqua prod2 lrhw | -sd -gc
WERN: Unisub prod2 rhw | -sd -gc
==============
usual setup ... nowh nosplinter nobh planets=4 ... iirc

bans: tol omni ... iirc
==============

All got ~playable starts. Laz attacked sky on ~t105. Laz out maneuvered sky´s fleet, while sky´s fleet was greater. Sky droped out without fighting. Shortly later wern droped out too. I prepared for war. Laz was up to invade sky´s empire but in the main battle, vs sky´s AI, laz fleet was blowing up in a chain reaction. After he lost 4-5 BB, I could invade the empire of laz.

If I had needed to fight vs laz or sky alone I would have lost, but due they fought each other, I was the lucky third one ... !

ALEX|D

Postby ALEX|D » Fri May 05, 2006 8:37 pm

alex - uniaqua prod2 ...
zeedlings - uniaqua tele ...
nalla - uniaqua rahw ...
sky - uniaqua prod2 ...
=================
ususal setup ... nowh ...

omni and tol ban
=================

Nalla, me and Z took early wartechs. Nalla invaded 3 planets but couldn´t beat Zs fleet at home. My Fighter Fleet cound´t beat Zs one. In the meantime we fought each other for nuts, sky was teching and poping well ... on ~t100 the game was over.

Crazy game ... 3 BBs from 3 different players meet at Zs HW ... 1 Monster on the whole map :shock: ... hehe

Return to “Internet games”