Hey, who ever is fixing moo, here is a bug

General discussion. Please use this area for any off-topic discussion.
Staffa
Hey, who ever is fixing moo, here is a bug

Postby Staffa » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:49 pm

Fight went out of sync.

According to my game, I was waiting on cabman to move a starbase

According to cabman's game he was waiting on a frigate that as far as I knew, was destroyed shortly before hand.

Cabman

Postby Cabman » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:34 am

And here is the screen from my side

It happened several times to me ( with Irakly and some others iirc)

Da_Brick

AutoRetreat?

Postby Da_Brick » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:17 pm

In the same game, I had two instances in which I attacked a monster and was sent into retreat without any combat happening. Vega, the extreme top-left star, was unreachable until I settled Pharmaz, Southeast of it. Then I sent a monster fleet to kill the monster I knew had to be there (Kronos). When the fleet arrived, there was an amoeba. I clicked on the amoeba, and no combat happened. When the turn came up, my fleet was retreating to Pharmaz and I could see an EEL at Vega. Next turn, I sent the fleet back, and the same happened, except the eel stayed an eel - forced retreat without combat. Any ideas? BTW, it was an 8-player game (all human players, at the start).
Any delectable chickadees wishing to learn the art of bricklaying, please inquire at RealHomesRBuiltWithBrick@gmail.com =D

Gorean

Postby Gorean » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:24 pm

This happens to me all the time when I play with my friend Bryan... It is very annoying. It seems to have to do with the system itself, rather than any specific action in battle, as we have tried reloading the game, and starting the battle again with new moves, and it will desync anyway. It is very annoying. You end up with a world that cannot be attacked, because it does not stop, even after turns have gone by.
Vita multis dat nimis, satis nulli.

red-dog

Postby red-dog » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:00 am

Had the same bug in a game with bork. We went back and replyed the battle move by move. About turn 3, i was moving a ff after bork had blown it up.

Return to “General Discussion”