MoO2 Leader personalities

General discussion. Please use this area for any off-topic discussion.
Minor Annoyance
MoO2 Leader personalities

Postby Minor Annoyance » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:26 am

I've been doing work on a MoO2 mod for civilization 4 and was thinking about reproducing the personalities of the races behaviour but there isn't much information on how they act in the strategy guide. The MoO1 guide has lots and I was just going to use that information but I wanted to get some more details.
In MoO1 Xenophobic races are the most aggressive but I heard that in MoO2 they still hate everyone, but are more isolationist than genocidal. Is that true?
In MoO1 diplomats were the biggest spies and Humans and Darloks were diplomats in both games. Now I heard in MoO2 that being honourable makes someone less likely to spy. The Darlok being diplomats implies that aggressive spying is still determined by that objective but does honourable counter that or is it not true that honourable effects spying behaviour?
What are the most likely objective for the new races? I'm certain that Gnolam are diplomats but what are the Elerian and Trilarian? And are the Bulrathi still usually ecologists even though population growth was no longer tied to ground troop availability?

Return to “General Discussion”