Can captured colonists revolt if defeated?

General discussion. Please use this area for any off-topic discussion.
batfish55
Can captured colonists revolt if defeated?

Postby batfish55 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:45 pm

I'm playing through...again....and trying out different races and different difficulties.

If I have my say about it, I always research Alien Control Center. This time, I didn't get it (why is not the point).

The point is, I have captured several enemy colonies. I have defeated a few races altogether....but I did not 'annihilate' them upon assuming control of those colonies.

Can those prisoners of war still rebel and re-assume control of the colony if they have no galactic representation? Or will a new representative appear?

It's cumbersome and confusing to have a single ship stationed at numerous planets to keep the rebels from....rebelling.

....on a side note....I can't believe this game is still this entertaining after ....how many years has it been?

MaliciousMice

Re: Can captured colonists revolt if defeated?

Postby MaliciousMice » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:46 pm

The point is, I have captured several enemy colonies. I have defeated a few races altogether....but I did not 'annihilate' them upon assuming control of those colonies.

Can those prisoners of war still rebel and re-assume control of the colony if they have no galactic representation? Or will a new representative appear?

The answer is no. If you defeat a race, captured colonists will stay captured, until they assimilated, but cannot start a rebellion

Return to “General Discussion”