Good old games now selling Moo+Moo2 = more multiplayer?

General discussion. Please use this area for any off-topic discussion.
Spartanius
Good old games now selling Moo+Moo2 = more multiplayer?

Postby Spartanius » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:09 am

Hey Guys,
I am sure you have heard the GOG is now selling moo with moo2 together for 5.99. I didn't check to see if there is a post on it already, but I am actually not posting this as a news update but have a question.

I was playing online with yall a couple of years ago and am thinking of getting back into it. I was just wondering if there are a lot of new people all the sudden now that the game is being sold by GOG?

Also, there are people trying to gather support for a port of the game to the iphone/ipod touch. If this happened and was multiplayer capable we would have hundreds of new players. Check out this link for a forum post regarding the possible port http://forums.atari.com/showthread.php?p=182372

Spartanius

Postby Spartanius » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:59 am

This is interesting. I just found out that the game comes fully patched with the 1.4 unnofficial patch.

It also comes already setup with Doxbox so there is no dosbox setup needed. Hopefully I will be able to test multiplayer soon to see if there is any additional settings changes needed.

It would appear it comes straight with everything you need to play except the goodplanets mods? (think thats what they are called, its been a while).

Return to “General Discussion”