Cost in BC's for Facilities and Ship Components in MoO 1/2

General discussion. Please use this area for any off-topic discussion.
GeorgiaBoy
Cost in BC's for Facilities and Ship Components in MoO 1/2

Postby GeorgiaBoy » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Assuming there is no construction time invested, is there is list somewhere? I am making a mod for another game and am trying to make a faithful representation...I looked in the strategy guide and manuals...no luck.

Thanks in Advance,

GB

rewster1

Postby rewster1 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:31 am

The formula (from Moo2niac's guide)

Remarks:
Production can be bought with money. The Formula is a bit complicated: You pay 10 BC for every Production Point (PP) until you have 10% of the building's total PP cost together. Then you pay 5 BC per point until you have 50% of the total PP cost. Then you pay 2 BC for every remaining PP.
Alternativaley, you can use this equivalent formula: You pay 2 BC for every remaining PP, then an additional 3 BC for every remaining PP that is needed to build the first 50% of the structure, then an additional 5 BC for every remaining PP that is needed to build the first 10% of the structure.

If there is no time invested, buildings will cost 4 times the production points in BCs.

As for ship components, that depends on the level of miniaturization and on any modifications to weapons.

GeorgiaBoy

Postby GeorgiaBoy » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:17 am

The formula (from Moo2niac's guide)

Remarks:
Production can be bought with money. The Formula is a bit complicated: You pay 10 BC for every Production Point (PP) until you have 10% of the building's total PP cost together. Then you pay 5 BC per point until you have 50% of the total PP cost. Then you pay 2 BC for every remaining PP.
Alternativaley, you can use this equivalent formula: You pay 2 BC for every remaining PP, then an additional 3 BC for every remaining PP that is needed to build the first 50% of the structure, then an additional 5 BC for every remaining PP that is needed to build the first 10% of the structure..
Thanks! I will check the Moo2niac guide.

Edit: That did it! I have the values I need! Thanks :D

Return to “General Discussion”