post your high score thread (moo2)

General discussion. Please use this area for any off-topic discussion.
jp whoopass
post your high score thread (moo2)

Postby jp whoopass » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:27 am

I broke the game out and decided to get the highest possible score I could (without glitches or cheating)

Chose -50 growth
-10 spying
-10 ground combat
poor home world
= max lowest

impossible, huge, 8 races.

Got really REALLY lucky at start my very first try. One system with 3 huge, ultra rich and three splinter colonies and the sakkra next door. This was just enough to keep me alive without expanding until I rushed android workers and was strong enough to be safe. Took one sakkra colony and filled all my colonies.

Then teched to stellar converters so when I started taking over everything I could destroy the tiny and toxic planets (to reuild large ones).

Killed all 7 races. Took about 1800 captured. Killed Orion. Teched to miniuatre V on all techs, got all secret techs and regular. Captured Antaran for secret tech. Maxed every planet (254) with sakkra and gaia. Took Antarans at 427 turns.

Score came out at around 33,000 with -340% bonus

Dont think you could go much higher... though my pop was only just above 7000 and I hear people get higher, how???. Maybe I need to kill off every non-sakkra in the game? Other ways there was a little bit of room for improvement is to capture more colonist or beat it faster.

I consider re-capturing planets just for points cheating though.
sig- love this game

Return to “General Discussion”