Some questions about single player, mainly diplomacy

General discussion. Please use this area for any off-topic discussion.
Ekar.Org.it
Some questions about single player, mainly diplomacy

Postby Ekar.Org.it » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:06 am

Hi everybody, I'm a huge moo2 fan, been playing since 1996 (never multiplayer, though, not my cup of tea) and usually I don't care much about the AI's diplomatic weirdness, except this time I'm playing solely for the score (btw, is there an official record?) and I NEED to get my hands on some technological goods the Psilon possess.

I can't steal anything from them via espionage for some unexplained reason, even though I have 63 spies assigned to them in espionage mode and I have all technologies that improve spying rolls (SPY=45%).

So what I want to do is to sign a peace treaty with them so I could demand or exchange technology with them. But no matter what I do I CAN'T befriend the little weakling bastards! I've given them money, tribute, technology and dozens of planetary systems! All these improve their attitude bar greatly FOR EXACTLY ONE TURN and then it plummets back to "HATE".
I'm in a point where I am much stronger then all races combined (all the two that are left, that is), so my resources are limitless. What should I do?

[edit]
Somehow I forgot the most important info: I'm using the 1.31 Windows version.

Ekar.Org.it

Postby Ekar.Org.it » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Anyone? :?

Juju Dredd

Postby Juju Dredd » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Play as creative ?

Return to “General Discussion”