Morale and Androids

Report bugs in Master of Orion II v1.40 here.
Juju Dredd
Morale and Androids

Postby Juju Dredd » Sat May 30, 2009 3:56 pm

When you read the description of the androids, you can see it is said they are unnafected by morale. But in fact it is not true, I build some on a toxic planet and then removed all my normal colonist, and I saw my 100% morale bonus (creative imperium) fully applied to the production given by the androids. I'm not sure it is a bug, peharps it is an error in the description of the androids, but it seem very weird that androids may produce more because they are happy, so I think this is a bug.

I saw the bug with the windows 1.31 version and checked it persists with the DOS 1.40 version I have. (version 1.40b23)

EDIT: I've just done a small test. It seems Androids can get morale bonuses but not morale maluses. It seems difficult to me that such a behaviour is due to a bug, but the descriptive text is really wrong.

Cabman

Postby Cabman » Sun May 31, 2009 2:06 am

Yes, androids are affected by morale. The description is wrong. It's prolly a bug but it's cool seeing your droids producing 1K instead of 600 :).

Time

Postby Time » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Gives non-Uni players something to look forward too.

Happy motivated androids.
:D
MOO1 Fan, MOO2 Fan, MOO3 needed too many changes = hopeless, getting older waiting for a MOO4 (still).

Return to “Bugs”