Transdimentional

Search these posts first and if your question hasn't already been asked, ask it here!

Time
Transdimentional

Postby Time » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:42 pm

We all know, it speeds up our ships on the main Galaxy map (+2), and the tactical map (+4) too.

:?: Does it speed up our fighters?

:?: our assault shuttles?

:?: Is there a way we can see the current speed, hull and armor of our opponents fighters/assault shuttles?
MOO1 Fan, MOO2 Fan, MOO3 needed too many changes = hopeless, getting older waiting for a MOO4 (still).

TheDS

Postby TheDS » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:33 pm

It's possible to see some of the squares on the display and it's also possible to count out how far your fighters move. My guess is you're gonna have to use your keen powers of observation to find out. (My guess is it has an effect.)
Why do they get to attack me without war being declared, but I can't do the same?

c'g~

Postby c'g~ » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:04 am

Speed of Fighters/Shuttles/etc can be found in description of them and U can simply count squares on the field (just don’t forget to switch “Show Grid”)

And I think Trans and drives do not affect Fighters and others. When I developed my Mod (which U can find here:
viewtopic.php?t=559) I didn’t find something like that in process

Time

Postby Time » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:09 am

I had a feeling it wasn't effected.
I know fast missles when launched at point blank range, hit immediately.
I didn't know if assault shuttles could do the same, if the race had TransD.

In alot of games speed is important, but, here, it costs so much, that it is seldom chosen. :(
MOO1 Fan, MOO2 Fan, MOO3 needed too many changes = hopeless, getting older waiting for a MOO4 (still).

c'g~

EXPa mod is Solution

Postby c'g~ » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:03 am

In alot of games speed is important, but, here, it costs so much, that it is seldom chosen. :(
Yes, 5 precious points – it’s to much for TransD. So again, I fixed it at EXPa Mod, there U can play TransDimensional more freely and benefit with it (I fixed it not only with Race Pick, but and with Tech Tree)

Return to “Support”