cant start dosbox and dont even win version :(

Search these posts first and if your question hasn't already been asked, ask it here!

czert1938
cant start dosbox and dont even win version :(

Postby czert1938 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:45 pm

i tried to start win version first, copied all requred dll where they needed to be....only to see game starting, playing staring credits...and then crash reading program stoped to work.
and for dos version...well i can even start dosbox, when i try to run it is writes
cant init SDL direct imput....and something else to fast to note.

I have W8, and trying to run it on tablet (mayby thats problem here? - lenovo MIIX 3-830 ), but i have no trouble runing here game like civil war generals 2.

Any help for me ? how to make dos box working ?

Darza

Re: cant start dosbox and dont even win version :(

Postby Darza » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Google say: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 145AAti3RH , hope this will work. Anyway it should be something about dosbox.conf.

czert1938

Postby czert1938 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:28 pm

well i created that bat file as recomended with this in

set SDL_VIDEODRIVER=windib
dosbox.exe

but anyone know how to modify dosbox.conf to run it by default ?

maked to run moo in dosbox...with same problem credits will run (but no video movie) and game stalls without crashing.

how to make game working ? may be problem in that that i just copied game without actualy instaling it ?
Last edited by czert1938 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darza

Postby Darza » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:31 pm

You need to run that .bat file instead. And add that line into dosbox.conf in case it works overall.

Try to click somewhere. But ofc if you just downloaded some unknown version from some random site - there could be some additional troubles about the game itself.

czert1938

Postby czert1938 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:04 pm

i got original demo version frm net (and have some original cd buried somewhere), properly instaled it...and demo dont even load, it crashes even without plaing anyting, in booth win and dos versions.
and yes, i got dosbox runing.

Return to “Support”