Problem with Leader Cheat

Search these posts first and if your question hasn't already been asked, ask it here!

Sakari
Problem with Leader Cheat

Postby Sakari » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:45 pm

I have found that on the Mac version of MOO II the leader cheat ("napoleon") does not work. I have typed in the cheat while holding the control key like it says but get nothing. Is it just a dud cheat or am I doing something wrong? Anyone have any ideas?

~Sakari

Gusset

Re: Problem with Leader Cheat

Postby Gusset » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:46 pm

I have found that on the Mac version of MOO II the leader cheat ("napoleon") does not work. I have typed in the cheat while holding the control key like it says but get nothing. Is it just a dud cheat or am I doing something wrong? Anyone have any ideas?

~Sakari
I didn't even know there was such a cheat. For what it's worth, on the PC version of MOO2, you don't use the control key, but the alt key instead.

Now for the main reason I replied: I am curious. What is this particular cheat supposed to do?

Welcome!

-Gusset

Sakari

Postby Sakari » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:48 am

It is for Mac only, that is probably why you have not heard of it. But it is supposed to allow you to chose from all the leaders and add those you like to your roster. Pretty cool huh? I wish I could figure out how to get it to work, if it works at all...

~Sakari

Sakari

Postby Sakari » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:49 am

Oh, and on Mac you use the control key to type in the cheats.

~Sakari

Return to “Support”