KALI NAT problems

Search these posts first and if your question hasn't already been asked, ask it here!

Brutalisk
KALI NAT problems

Postby Brutalisk » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:13 pm

I feel defeated. After quite a bit of time of attempting to make it work to at least have my efforts be rewarded with the thing actually working was going to be some kind of relief. Instead, it refuses to work. :(

Now, before people start repeating all the steps I have already done...

1) I DID set my computer to use a static IP
2) I did go to the website on setting up the router to forward the correct ports
3) Followed the step by step instructions there etc
4) And yes, I even tried with my firewall off, even though i had given kali full permission anyhow

Bare in mind, I used to be able to connect to kali just fine with my previous "ISP". The current one, which uses a router, refuses to work.

Himachi is no good for me, because, my win xp (italian) comp gets the BLANK screen issue with "Moo dos".
My Win 98 one is the one that works for the moo dos and ofcourse himachi does not support win98se.

I'd like to thank Siron none the less for all the help he's provided me. Unfortunately, kali is still not working. Suggestions with anyone who has had similar problems and solved them or has any more ideas on what to try, youa re more than welcomed. My router is the BT Voyager 205 (as I said, I have carried step by step all the instructions set forth)

Return to “Support”