MOO2NIAC "Pre-FAQ" Guide

Search these posts first and if your question hasn't already been asked, ask it here!

Zyraen
MOO2NIAC "Pre-FAQ" Guide

Postby Zyraen » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:30 pm

This guide is a Treasure, probably the result of TONS of effort by the Writer and Co-Compilers, and I thought it would not be good to let the author's effort go to waste.
I'm not able to attach the file here, so I'll just paste it here to this topic.

Its not my work and I have no credit whatsoever. I just think that it should be treasured for what it is :) and this seems to best forum for it.

AFAIK, its a pre-version 1.40 document, so many of the bugs maybe addressed, and/or added as commandline features with v1.40

Zyraen

Postby Zyraen » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Its too long, rather than break it up, I've put it onto my Dropbox Link.

http://db.tt/9qgS7UbK

I use it to do ship designs when I'm bored, or chart research paths, even when I'm outside.
Hope its good for you guys :)

Pants

Re: MOO2NIAC "Pre-FAQ" Guide

Postby Pants » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:03 am

Does anyone have an updated link?
The dropbox link is dead.

Darza

Re: MOO2NIAC "Pre-FAQ" Guide

Postby Darza » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:37 pm

Google is your friend here, as usual. Type or C\P words "moo2niac pre-faq" into search bar, press enter, and magic will begin. But you didnt lost much already, coz exept the some most basic data, this file consist of some fantasies about game from some guys who didnt learned it yet, because it was new that time. In case you see it as historical document, it could make interesting reading tho, so ask google.

Return to “Support”