I got a question wat to do.

Search these posts first and if your question hasn't already been asked, ask it here!

Lharrs
I got a question wat to do.

Postby Lharrs » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:13 pm

Howdy all,

I added this here as a new topic cus I dont know what is up and I dont want to take the chance that this will get over looked in one of the other topics. I ran the install thing from the MOO2 CD, not set-up but Install and I opened it using the VDMS where it downloaded the stuff then the Sound cards were recognized( which I can't do thru SETSOUND with or without VDMS). After that was done, a dos menu comes up telling me to type ORION2 so that I can play... .... It won't let me type in teh pvovided field, so I can't play. Any Ideas?

Basiclly the prob is this; I went into the CD's files and found the install file, opened it with VDMS, the thing did its install thing, and then it said that all the sound cards and gitital thigs were recognized. It completed everything( supposedly the right way), then the DOS prompt came up and said type ORION2 to play. I was so happy that I typed ORION2 to play and realized that nothing was typing into the prompt. It is as if my keyboar isn't connected to DOS. Whats Up?

Thanks and God Bless,

- Lharrs

ALEX|D

Postby ALEX|D » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:25 pm

I think u r using winXP

Go into ur moo2 folder doubleclick on orion2.exe !

or

START -> Execute -> type: "cmd" press enter after u typed.
-> now should see a new window and u should be able to go to ur moo2 folder by using doscomands like "CD\" "c:" "cd moo2" ... !

I hope I understood u right ... I would be glad about a feedback.

Return to “Support”