1.4v22 PATCHING FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search these posts first and if your question hasn't already been asked, ask it here!

Lharrs
1.4v22 PATCHING FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Lharrs » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:37 pm

it said the rkernel.com thingy could not be opened.

HEEEEELP ME :cry:

Thanks and God Bless,

- Lharrs

siron

Postby siron » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:48 pm

See step 3 in my kali guide (signature).

Lharrs

Postby Lharrs » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:00 pm

hmm I did that, still wont install, but maybe that is because it saysI already have it on my comp. thanks though.

God Bless,

- Lharrs

Lharrs

Postby Lharrs » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:10 pm

This post was on I have in the BUG forum but I didnt know if I should transfer this over here so I just copied and pasted it here.

" I just deleted the 1.4v21 shortcut(being of no real use) then tried to open the original 1.4v21 file that was made from the patch with the VDMS and no sound. I then tried to open 1.31 with VDMS and no sound. So since I can play 1.31 with sound but 1.31 opened with VDMS has no sound, is there a problem with VDMS?

I am going ot check back i na bit(downloading 1.4v22)

Thanks and God Bless,

- Lharrs

PS. - I also have a shortcut to the INSTALL thing now.
PS. - I just tried to join the MOO2 Kali League but I dont know where to find my ICQ. Can I get some help in that area? Thanks again."

I am added this here cus I dont know what is up... I ran the install thing from the MOO2 CD, not set-up but Install and I opened it using the VDMS where it downloaded the stuff then the Sound cards were recognized( which I can't do thru SETSOUND with or without VDMS). After that was done, a dos menu comes up telling me to type ORION2 so that I can play... .... It won't let me type in teh pvovided field, so I can't play. Any Ideas?

Thanks and God Bless,

- Lharrs

siron

Postby siron » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:40 am

The first time I hear of this error.

Maybe the file rkernel.com was write-protected? Just rightclick the file and disable the protection.

I have no further idea....but mebbe LB?

Return to “Support”