fits better here

Information, How-to's, and discussion about mod'ing Master of Orion II.
rekka
fits better here

Postby rekka » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:58 pm

i originally posted this with another question in another catagory, but i think it better belongs here and it was a mistake to group them together, so i decided to seperate it so it wouldnt be missed because this is the more important question i have.

with the patch the cloak hides the ships on the main screen, would it be possible to add a tech quite like battle scanner though that would allow you to pick up cloaked ships at say a short range like 2 parc? basically a battle scanner that only detects ships at 2 range, not added to your total... it could replace sensors, which I never really liked to begin with.

It seems like it would better balance the cloaking devices if you could. they wouldnt be totally obsolete though, because you would have to have ships around with the scanner on them to work. even then two parc. is hardly a large distance.
i think it would make it a little more interesting as well, make it more of a cat and mouse game rather than a guessing game as it is now. thanks all[/i]

Return to “Game Modifications”