Need some Information

Information, How-to's, and discussion about mod'ing Master of Orion II.
scotch
Need some Information

Postby scotch » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:04 pm

Hey
I am working on some sort of game framework. Actually it should be a clone of Masters of Orion 2 written in C++ with a plugin architecture.
It is far far far away from being finished, so don't get your hopes up too far ;-)
From time to time I need some specific game information an it would be nice if you could provide me with it even if this is not really about modding ;-).

So here my first Questions :
1. What happens after a Building is finished, is the rest of the Production accumulated even if it is bigger than the costs of the next building in line ?
2. Does a building cost the same on every Planet (I don't think so) ? On what factors does this depend ?
3. Has anyone an idea what formula is behind polution ?

Thanks
ScoTch

ALEX|D

Postby ALEX|D » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:32 pm

What happens after a Building is finished, is the rest of the Production accumulated even if it is bigger than the costs of the next building in line ?
If u build autofacs for 60PP and u have stored 50PP and u produce 15PP so u´ll get autofacs build next turn and u´ll get 5pp stored, u can use it for ur next building.
Does a building cost the same on every Planet (I don't think so) ? On what factors does this depend ?
Costs r the same for all planets, only maintenace is different. Toxic planets have higher maintenace for building each turn.
3. Has anyone an idea what formula is behind polution ?
Every 2nd prod is poll, except the first 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 prod (depend on size classes) !

Return to “Game Modifications”